Design-driven companies outperform the
The Design Value Scorecard The Design Value Scorecard is a tool to assess:
- What role design plays in your organization
- Where design is adding value
- How well design is executing
- What role design could play in the future
To Receive a Design Value Scorecard
You will need to complete your Design Value Profile on dmi.org. Follow the steps below:
1. Sign In to dmi.org.
If you are a Member or a Non-Member Guest:Click "Sign In" in the navigation bar at the upper right corner of the website to begin.
if you are not a member or non-member guest: You fall into one of two categories:
A) You are on our mailing list:
Your email address is already in our system. To activate your account, go here to reset your password. Enter your email address and a rest link will be emailed to you. From here you can create a new password and then sign in to dmi.org.
B) You are not on our mailing list:
It’s easy to set up a new account. Click "Join DMI" in the navigation bar in the upper right corner of the website. Scroll to the bottom of the page, choose your desired membership level, and follow the instructions going forward.
If you get a message that your email address is already in use, you are likely on our mailing list. Follow the instructions above to activate the account tied to this email address.
(Note: When creating a new account, you will automatically be guided through the process of filling out your profile. The Design Value Profile questions will be listed as optional. You can respond to them now, or save your profile and access them later by following the directions below.)
2. Complete Your Design Value ProfileOnce you have signed in to dmi.org, you are taken to your Profile Page.
- Click "Manage Profile" in the navigation bar in the upper right corner of the website.
- You will be taken your Profile "Dashboard"
- Select “Edit Bio” under Information & Settings.
- Verify that your Account, Personal, and Professional profile information is up to date.
- Complete all questions under “Design Profile Information”.
3. Get Your ScorecardOnce you have completed your Design Profile, you are in the queue to receive an individualized Design Value Scorecard within 90 days.