November 12 & 13 2015
The Sony Centre
> Click here for the full event page.
> See below for travel and DMI Member discounts
With over 2,000 attendees and 25+ speakers, DesignThinkers is Canada’s largest conference for visual communicators. It is a must-attend for any informed, forward-thinking creative, communications or marketing professional or team.
The inspiring event, now in its 16th year, breeds change agents who become drivers of innovation. DesignThinkers 2015 will delve into industry trends with visionaries from a range of communications-related disciplines including design, user experience, advertising, branding, consumer engagement, film, social media and entrepreneurship.
Sessions teach delegates how to create effective communications by exploring cutting-edge innovation, the latest technology, demographic and ethnographic trends, strategic management techniques, cognitive theory and much more.
- Coralie Bickford-Smith, book jacket designer for Little Women & Sherlock Holmes
- Cap Watkins, BuzzFeed's first-ever VP of Design
- Annie Atkins, lead graphic designer of Oscar-winning The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Robin Hunicke, co-founder, Funomena gaming studio
- Sree Sreenivasan, Chief Digital Officer at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Austin Kleon, best-selling author of Steal Like An Artist
- Hjalti Karlsson, co-founder, karlssonwilker inc.
- Chris Dixon, Design Director, Vanity Fair
- Karim Rashid, world-renowned interior and industrial designer
- Art Chantry, poster designer & creator of the grunge style
- Nathalie Nahai, Web Psychologist
- Frank Chimero, author & founder, Another
Click here for information on travel discounts. Get full details and register at www.designthinkers.com.
DMI Member discount. Sign in to your DMI member account and visit the Member Welcome Page for information on how to save $50 on registration.